Pages

Search This Website

Monday, 22 March 2021

Fire incident: A sudden fire broke out in the godown of AC Compressor on Relief Road,

Fire incident: A sudden fire broke out in the godown of AC Compressor on Relief Road, 15 vehicles of the fire brigade were on the spot, the relief road of the power house was closed.







A fire broke out in the godown of an AC compressor on Relief Road in Ahmedabad city. Upon learning of the fire, 15 fire brigade vehicles rushed to the scene and tried to contain the blaze. Smoke billowed into the distance. Crowds of people have gathered following the fire. When the electricity is off the relief from the building.



It turned out that the gas bottle had exploded. The AC shop is on fire. A fire broke out by filling the compressor and about 25 bottles burst. There are still many bottles inside. One person was injured in the incident and was taken to hospital for treatment.

No comments:

Post a comment