Pages

Search This Website

Sunday, 7 March 2021

Accident / blast in Equatorial Guinea, 17 killed, more than 400 injured

On Sunday (March), a large explosion ripped through a military base in Equatorial Guinea's largest city.





Accident / blast in Equatorial Guinea, 17 killed, more than 400 injured



  • The blast killed at least 17 people
  • 400 people have been injured
  • There have been several explosions in a row
  •  The blast killed at least 17 people


An explosion in Equatorial Guinea has killed at least 17 people and injured 400 others.


Equatorial Guinea has a series of eruptions.


First made a mistake then corrected


President Theodore Obiang has said the blast at the military base was caused by negligence linked to the use of dynamite. President Theodore Obiang had earlier announced that 15 people had been killed and 500 injured. But the health ministry later said a series of explosions in the city of Bata had killed 17 people and injured 400.

Read more :




People are pulling the corpse out of the rubble


 The report also said that people found the body outside the wreckage of the blast. Pictures of the blast have surfaced on social media and some government TV channels. One can only guess how big an explosion this was. The picture shows a large black cloud over the city of Bata. Relief work is underway at the scene.

No comments:

Post a comment